It all started with a dream. Little Miss Bailey is 11 years old and has Down syndrome. In her 5th grade Language Arts class, she was asked to define her dream job. Her dream job consisted of owning her own store that sold toys, candy and other items. She wanted to name her store “You Are Worth It”. So on a Fall day in November of 2020, we decided to go for it!
Her dream helped launch the idea of “Bailey’s Box”! Each box will include hand picked items chosen by Bailey and will include some of her favorite things!
The third box will include the following:
- Bailey’s Sweet Summer Bubbling Bath Truffle in strawberry-watermelon scent (custom item made by Soulful Serenity Soaps in Papillion, Nebraska!)
- 5″ Rainbow Pop-it
- 4″ Neon Squirt Gun
- Glow-in-the-Dark Sidewalk Chalk (3 pieces)
- Candy Club Sour Strawberries (gluten free)
- Personalized Premium Cooling Towel (Size: 11-7/8″ x 35-3/4″)
- Cry Baby Extra Sour Bubble Gum (Assorted colors, 4 per box)
Each box will also be custom packed by Bailey and the rest of our family!